WaterDM is an engineering consulting firm focused on demand side management of water resources. Founded by urban water management expert, Peter Mayer, P.E., WaterDM provides services across North America.
Services and Expertise
- Utility consulting
- Water use research and analysis
- Water conservation planning and implementation
- Analyis of rates and rate structures
- Drought preparedness and response
- Demand forecasting
- Demand tracking
- Expert testimony
- Evaluation of changes in demand
- Statistical analysis of water demand and modeling
- Meter technology consulting
- Meter and service line sizing
- Water loss control
- Water software development
- Web site development
WaterDM in Action
- Editor, Water Efficiency Watch monthly newsletter from the Alliance for Water Efficiency.
- Chair of AWWA M22 Sizing Water Service Lines and Meters author subcommittee.
- Co-author of AWWA G480 Water Conservation Standard.
- Co-author of Colorado Best Practices Guidebook for Municipal Water Conservation.
- Co-founder, Incent Utility Information Systems.
WaterDM for the Future
Our future depends on water. Proper planning that integrates demand management into overall water supply planning is essential.